Dragon Ball Dragon stories.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dragon ball rp where you can be a canon or make your character and live in the DB Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicSuperSaiyan

EpicSuperSaiyan

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kakaroto
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 550

The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge   The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Kakaroto was taking a hike to the northern capital when an ominous voice stated:"I challenge you to a battle...A battle like no other."
Kakaroto turned around to a young man with short brown hair that was parted to the left. He was tall and thin and had ragged jeans with a chain on them. His shirt was blue with a dragon on it.
"Well, i can`t turn down a good battle... But i don`t know who you are or what you are. You could be a hydra for what I know." Kakaroto said.
"I`m getting right to the point. I am a saiyan. I want to battle you. I`ll destroy the northern and southern capitals if you dont`t. How`s that?" The saiyan said, annoyed.
"Fine, I`ll battle you. But if you pull anything funny..." Kakaroto said.
"It will be it tommorow. Back here in these plains... At five... 02..."Said the Saiyan.
"02?"

5:02 PM (?) AT THE PLAINS

Kakaroto lands swiftly on the ground ready for a battle. Not much later the other Saiyan landed on the plains with sunglasses.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Mm-Hm." hummed Kakaroto.
The Saiyan instantly had his fist in Kakaroto`s stomach. Kakaroto was suprised, but didn`t surrender. Instead he punched the Saiyan`s face and kicked his stomach, sending him flying. Kakaroto charged his ki and used the Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha wave. The saiyan fell down and coughed. Kakaroto took this chance and went to the Saiyan and punched his gut, then did a backflip to get away.
The Saiyan warrior teleported behind Kakaroto and punched his spine with insane force. Kakaroto was sent flying through trees and bushes alike. Kakaroto passed a few hikers. He tumbled on the ground and got up. He heard people screaming and saw a flash of light. Oh no! Kakaroto thought.
He flew back to the saiyan and saw the hikers he passed, dead.
"NO! YOU DIDN`T HAVE TO DO THAT!!!" He bursted into a barrage of powerful ki blasts and punches that took out the whole part of the forest they were in. The Saiyan warrior backed away and flew into the air, and shot a full-power energy wave.grr!Kakaroto thought.
"Super-Explosive Ka-Me-Ha-Me-HHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Kakaroto fired his strongest move, and the two were evenly matched.
"GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOWWWW!!!!" Kakaroto put all of his power into the move, and in a moment, a giant explosion was in the air.
Kakaroto went to the motionless warrior and couldn`t catch him breathing. Kakaroto checked his pulse. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kiema
Admin
Kiema

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kiema
Power Level: 17,603

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge   The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

This is finished I assume?
Back to top Go down
http://hazosaga.forumotion.com/
EpicSuperSaiyan

EpicSuperSaiyan

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kakaroto
Power Level: 550

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge   The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:38 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge   The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Saiyan And The Challenge
Page 1 of 1