Dragon Ball Dragon stories.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dragon ball rp where you can be a canon or make your character and live in the DB Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saiyan Hybrids

Go down 
+2
Leak
Vilviane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilviane
Admin
Vilviane

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Vilviane
Race: Half-Saiyan
Power Level: 2125

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Half Saiyans
Half Saiyans Start with a

PL of 600

Ki - 100

Speed - 100

Endurance - 100

Intelligence - 100

Strength - 100

Defense - 100

Half Saiyans - A half Saiyan is a Saiyan crossed with a Human. They have both qualities from Saiyans and Humans making them stronger in many ways. They're power is the same as Saiyans and their emotions come from Humans. Making them the ultimate crossbreed.

Techniques -

Flight - The ability to fly

Energy wave - The most basic form of energy wave. (Pick the color)

Half Saiyan Rage

Saiyan Hybrids Dragon10

The user is completely enraged with outraging emotions. The power of the user is incredible and isn't to be messed with. The user gains a blue aura and loses the color of his/her pupils making their eyes pure white. Once the user calms down all memory of what happened while in the transformation is lost.

Required: 3000 PL

Gained While In This Form: 1.5x Strength,2x Ki

Lasts: 5 Posts

This form can only be accessed by an emotional trigger. The user never gains control of this transformation but once at 10,000 PL remembers nearly everything which happened in this form.

Super Saiyan

Saiyan Hybrids GohanSuperSaiyanMad-1

The user is completely enraged with anger and frustration and transforms into a Super Saiyan. The user’s hair spikes up and turns a golden yellow their eye pupils turn green and they gain a golden aura.

Required: 15,000 PL

Gained While In This Form: 3x Strength, 1.5x Endurance, 2x Ki, 2x Speed, 2x Defense

Lasts: 5 Posts (until 50,000 PL then they may stay until they decide to turn it off)

An emotional trigger is required to access this transformation. After you have triggered this form it can be turned on without needing an emotional trigger. (The emotional trigger will be accepted by an admin or mod)

Ascended Super Saiyan/ Super Super Saiyan

Saiyan Hybrids Assj11

This is the next stage of a SSJ1. The user’s hair becomes much spikier and shoots upwards. The users muscles also bulge out giving him/her incredible strength but the user slows down and isn't as fast.

Required: 230,000 PL

Gained While In This Form: 6x Strength, 3x Endurance, 3x Ki, 2x Speed, 2x Defense

Lasts: 5 Posts Until 460,000 PL

This requires harsh training in your SSJ state. To achieve this form the user must stay in SSJ1 so your body gets used to it. This means you lose your aura in SSJ1 and your hair becomes slightly whiter. After that you must train your SSJ1 state so it ascends to this form.

Ultra Super Saiyan/ Super 2 Super Saiyan

Saiyan Hybrids 0

This is the final stage of Super Saiyan 1. The user’s hair becomes larger and shoots out in all directions. The Aura makes the user very hard to see because of how thick it is. The user’s strength is stronger than a Super Saiyan 2 but the users speed becomes lower than the average half saiyans base form.

Required: 900,000 PL

Gained While In This Form:
9x Strength, 2x Endurance, 3x Ki (Drawback your speed is divided by 5), 3x Defense

Lasts: 4 Posts (until 1,210,000 PL then you may freely be it until you decide to switch it off.)

This requires even more training than ever before. You must train your Ascended Super Saiyan Form in 60x or higher Gravity which can crush you if you don't train properly. This is a very hard level to reach but is stronger than a Super Saiyan 2.

Full Power Super-Saiyan:

Saiyan Hybrids 86669-gokugohan_large

Energy radiation is reduced in tandem, and the aura takes on a smoother, flow-like appearance. The key to this state is energy conservation rather than boosted energy output. This results in a Saiyan who is able to fight longer and more efficiently than with the Ascended and Ultra stages of Super Saiyan, and can even remain transformed for days without powering down as long they don't expend too much energy, essentially making the transformation the Saiyan's base form. Saiyan's facial features exhibit less tension and ferocity than the regular Super Saiyan form, which can be explained by the mastery over the ki consumption and the emotional restlessness that the regular Super Saiyan transformation causes. When relaxed, the user's hair appears more of a yellowish white, but when powered up, the golden glow seen all the time in the first transformation makes a return.

Required: 300,000 and must of Achieved Ascended Super Saiyan and Ultra Super Saiyan.

Gained in This Advancement: 6x Strength, 2x Endurance, 4x Ki, 3x Speed, 3x Defense

Lasts: Until You Decide To Get Out The Form, It May Even Last For Days.

They look like Super Saiyans... but I don't feel the energy...It's like... it's their natural state…

Super Saiyan 2

Saiyan Hybrids Gohan-super-saiyan-2

This is the Half Saiyans version of Super Saiyan 2. The user becomes enraged making them incredibly fast and almost resistant to any melee based attack leaving Ki as one of the only options. The users Hair grows larger again and points directly up leaving one strand of hair facing downwards. The users Aura lightens up again and thunder sparks are created.

Required: 1,690,000 PL

Gained While In This Form:
7.5x Strength, 5x Endurance, 4.5x Ki, 6x Speed, 6x Defense

Lasts: 3 Posts (until 2,000,000 PL then you may freely be in this form until you choose to turn it off)

An emotional trigger is required to access this transformation. After you have triggered this form it can be turned on without needing an emotional trigger. (The emotional trigger will be accepted by an admin or mod)

Super Saiyan 3

Saiyan Hybrids Gotenks

By training SSJ2 the user has acquired the ultimate Super Saiyan form. Super Saiyan 3. The users hair grows painfully longer down to their backside. Their eyebrows disappear attaining that true ape look. Where the 3rd Stage Super Saiyan's purpose was 100% utilization of physical stamina, the purpose of the Super Saiyan 3 transformation is to increase the utilization of ki, and as a result, the transformation rapidly consumes the energy of the user, which leads to extended levels of fatigue, even long after powering down. (If the user has died and isn't encumbered by a living body, this strain is reduced somewhat, and additional energy depletion is minimized.)

Required: 14,000,000 PL

Gained While In This Form: 10x Strength, 9x Endurance, 10x Ki, 9x Speed, x 9 Defenses

Lasts: 7 Posts (until 21,000,000 then you may keep it on until you decide to turn it off)

To acquire this transformation you must train your Super Saiyan 2 form to your body's limits to limits you could possibly die over. This form is the final form of Super Saiyan and Pushes a Half Saiyan to live up to what a true Saiyan is.

Back to top Go down
Leak

Leak

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Leak
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 4,725

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Saiyan hybrids should also get full power ssj.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1,300

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

yea i agree about that
Back to top Go down
gt trunks
Admin
gt trunks

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Trunks Brief(GT)
Power Level: 22,962

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Leak wrote:
Saiyan hybrids should also get full power ssj.

Wait..what? I didn't put Full Power Super Saiyan here? oh wow...lol..k..i'll add it later today
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballds.forumotion.com
Leak

Leak

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Leak
Power Level: 4,725

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Also they could get mystic form when they pulled the z sword out.It would make them lose every other form and it would be permanent.It could be also a little stronger then ssj3
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1,300

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

if i were to train with king kai could i gain the kaioken move??
Back to top Go down
gt trunks
Admin
gt trunks

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Trunks Brief(GT)
Power Level: 22,962

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Vegeta wrote:

Yeah...but you have to meet the requirements first
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballds.forumotion.com
supergoku

supergoku

Ki Sensing
Character Name:
Race:
Power Level:

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm

gt trunks wrote:
Vegeta wrote:

Yeah...but you have to meet the requirements first
can i to9o
Back to top Go down
fitzitz

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Look, this site is dead. And for other sites, if they say yes, but you have to have the requirements to someone, its probably universal unless specified other wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saiyan Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Hybrids   Saiyan Hybrids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Hybrids
Page 1 of 1