Dragon Ball Dragon stories.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dragon ball rp where you can be a canon or make your character and live in the DB Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest-Sweet Tooth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta

Vegeta

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Vegeta
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 1,300

Quest-Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Quest-Sweet Tooth   Quest-Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 am

Sweet Tooth

Vegeta was alone in a resturaunt and he was looking at a perticular table. It was a woman with her baby. Vegeta watched as the kid sucked happily on a lollipop. The mother got up to pay the bill. Vegeta spotted a no good thief approach the baby and just snatch the lollipop. The baby started crying and Vegeta got up. Vegeta approached the theif and grabbed him by the neck. He took the lollipop and gave the lollipop to the baby. The baby laughed as Vegeta threw the theif out the door. He decided it was time to teach that punk a lesson. He walked out the door and punched the thief in the gut repeatedly. The punk lost air as vegeta picked him up and threw him into a wall. Vegeta picked him up and flew up to a building. He hung the thief on a pole by his underwear and the thief yelled out for help. Vegeta smacked him in the face and flew down to see the woman smiling at him. She shook his hand and said thank you so much Mr. No problem said Vegeta as he flew off
Back to top Go down
EpicSuperSaiyan

EpicSuperSaiyan

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kakaroto
Power Level: 550

Quest-Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest-Sweet Tooth   Quest-Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 am

Vegeta,you are supposed post this on your planets board,not in the quest`s board.
Back to top Go down
EpicSuperSaiyan

EpicSuperSaiyan

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kakaroto
Power Level: 550

Quest-Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest-Sweet Tooth   Quest-Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am

and all rp`s need to be 200 words or higher.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1,300

Quest-Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest-Sweet Tooth   Quest-Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am

OH i posted it here, sorry ill fix this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest-Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest-Sweet Tooth   Quest-Sweet Tooth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest-Sweet Tooth
Page 1 of 1