Dragon Ball Dragon stories.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dragon ball rp where you can be a canon or make your character and live in the DB Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

( Any Planet) The Alternate You!

Go down 
+2
Kiema
Naisu Ikasu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Naisu Ikasu

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Naisu Ikasu
Race: Half-Saiyan
Power Level: 1,025

( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  Empty
PostSubject: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Quest: A rip in dimensions has occurred, and in an alternate world, there is an alternate you! (If ur good, alternate is bad, and Vice-Versa) He has challenged you to find out ur power! Stop him! (Same stats and techniques as you)
Requirements: None
Rewards:100+ in all stats
Back to top Go down
Kiema
Admin
Kiema

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kiema
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 17,603

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Very interesting. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://hazosaga.forumotion.com/
EpicSuperSaiyan

EpicSuperSaiyan

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Kakaroto
Power Level: 550

PostSubject: shadow`s attack   ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm

I`ll do it Twisted Evil
Kakaroto was taking a little stroll down the woods when he felt the earth shake.The atmosphere above him ripped apart and Kakaroto saw something fall from the sky.Wait, it wasn`t falling,it was flying!It was flying straight at Kakaroto!As it closed in,Kakaroto could tell it looked a lot like him.Then,when he landed,Kakaroto looked at him and noticed it was him!But-the aura was different...Like...evil...and mean.The shadow Kakaroto challenged Kakaroto to a fight."I know everything you know and i can do everything you can do..."Said the shadow.Shadow then punched Kakaroto in the gut and did a
backflip for distance.Kakaroto teleported behind shadow and roundhouse kicked him.Shadow quickly recovered and backhanded Kakaroto in the face and kicked the back of his legs.Kakaroto then shot 5 ki orbs at the shadow which knocked the shadow down then Kakaroto flew to shadow and knee`d him in the face.Shadow then kicked Kakaroto`s chest but Kakaroto barely teleported behind shadow before the kick.Kakaroto then sent shadow hurling towards the ground with a kick.With a loud "BAAMMMM",shadow hit the ground.But Kakaroto saw something shining where shadow fell...blue...big...it`s a kamehameha wave!Kakaroto quickly teleported away,just in time,too.Kakaroto then flew at shadow and sent a strong kick that sent him flying into the air.Kakaroto appeared behind shadow and kicked him even higher and kept repeating this.He stopped after a while and waited on the ground for shadow to fall.He did.Kakaroto checked his pulse.Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Leak

Leak

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Leak
Power Level: 4,725

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 pm

i will take this quest now Razz
Back to top Go down
Naisu Ikasu

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Naisu Ikasu
Power Level: 1,025

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 pm

BAD EPIC! COpy and Paste the bottom part of ur post in the EARTH forum >.<
Back to top Go down
Shien

Shien

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Shien
Race: Earthling
Power Level: 3,100

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Im going to take this now
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Goten
Power Level: 18,395

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 am

Guys read the template thread. No need to say your taking the quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!    ( Any Planet) The Alternate You!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

( Any Planet) The Alternate You!
Page 1 of 1